Thursday, September 27, 2012

Alexa & Alivia

My family came to visit me this last weekend!
My brother Phil and his new bride Jessy and my sister Jessica and her girls- we had SUCH A BLAST, playing kinnect, shopping, chatting, going to church together, watching the vikings game (or red zone) and just catching up on life- it was so amazing. They all got a glimpse of my life here in Iowa.
But, as always, 
our time together came to an end far too quickly.
Fortunately, I have some pictures to always remember the weekend.

A&A's Photoshoot!

Alexa and Alivia

 have one thing in common

 their last name!

Other than that they are such opposites in appearance and personality.

Alexa 

is blonde and blue eyed- a female replica of her daddy without a doubt! 

And

Alivia 
has big brown eyes and light brown hair and if you ask me she looks like her mama-especially the shape of those eyes:)
Alivia 
is curious and brave. 
She is so witty(no pun intended ; )
 and such a cuddle bug! 
She is always trying on shoes and loves dress up and  doing projects with Alexa
BUT
she is not afraid to play with the boyz 
in fact often times she prefers it.
Her mommy always jokes about how much she is just like her Auntie Tasha
always getting into mischief!

Alexa Marie
is very sensitive 
and thoughtful to others feelings!

 She has such a big heart!

She very smart 
and has a memory to be envied! 
She is very honest, detailed,
 and is a perfectionist.
She just turned 6 this year and is doing amazing in kindergarten
SHE IS ALREADY READING CHAPTER BOOKS!!
She loves to spend time with people and talk 
and do projects together.


God has such wonderful plans 
for these little angels!!


I LOVE MY NIECES TO PIECES!!!

We had some fun bonding time! 
I had the girls paint on their own canvas'. 
They LOVED IT!
Now they will always have something to remember their weekend at uncle JP and auntie Tasha's house.

We read books and watched cartoons
before bed.
 And the next morning the girls came and woke up John and I we cuddled and giggled and  
OH MY,
 WORDS can't even express-
it was the sweetest, cutest thing ever! 
 
A few weeks ago just Jess and the girls came to visit and I loved spending some quality time my big little sister Jessica. 

She.Is.So.AMAZING. 
So giving and thoughtful. 
So easy to talk to.
I can talk on phone with her for hours and it seems like minutes.


I ADORE ma girls- 
Jesca, Lex & Liv!

Hope you ALL 
have a 
Fabulous Fall ;)

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment