Sunday, January 22, 2012

2012 Ambitions and Aspirations...


{More Immediately}
*Photography website up...
Everyday I am getting closer and closer
*Become ordained in ministry...
By next month this should be official! 

*Throughout 2012*
{Grow deeper}
 in my relationship with Jesus
{Every day set aside time}
with the Lord praying and in his word
{Increase my involvement}
In church and Impact Ministries
{Giving my resources}
Tithing faithfully giving to the orphans
{Physically active}
 3 times a week: running and lifting
{Become debt free}
Pay off 1 student loan
{Develop my photography business}
 Perfect my skills
{Be creative every week}
Make time to create whether it be art or photography or writing
{Vacation}
See new places and faces
{Develop more excellence at work}
Learn more skills valuable to the bank
{Buy}
tredmill, house, puppy
{Organize all pictures and papers into books}
Rid of unnecessary junk
{Take a class}
Learn how to use sewing machine!]
{Try a new recipe every month}

I may have exhausted myself in all I want to accomplish but I have high hopes for 2012
2011 was DEFINATELTY a year of learning and maturing.
I want to MAKE 2012 a year of learning also.
Digging deeper into God’s heart and cultivating the passions he has planted in my heart.

What are some of your ambitions for 2012?
How are you going to MAKE A GREAT Year?
What is your definition of success in what you want accomplished in 2012??

 In "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People"
{AMAZING book everyone should read!} says:
"If you carefully consider what you wanted to be said of you 
-at your funeral- you will find your 
definition of success."
Stephen Covey

WOW. That is powerful. When you are gone from this earth 
{bc everyone will be eventually}
What do you want to be remembered for???
~~~
Here is some great
WISDOM for setting your GOALS:

Statistics say you are more likely to accomplish a goal if it is written down!

  1. Take a minute and recruit a friend jot down 10 goals for the year.
  2. THEN write down what steps you need to take to achieve that accomplishment.
  3. Make each other accountable.
  4. Follow up with one another to see what progress is being made.
  5. It will help to have your goals up where you can see them as a daily reminder, such as your fridge or message board.
  6. Chances are, the simple gesture of reminding, can be an encouragement to stick with it!
  7. Just watch as your set dreams become reality!
 MAKE A GREAT YEAR!
God guide you and bless you as you put Him first!


"In all your ways acknowledge Him 
and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:6

2 comments:

Truly His said...

Tasha!! I did not know that you had your blog up and running. I am so happy you do! Thanks for stopping over at mine... I love how driven you are! :) It is inspiring! Love u!

Unknown said...

this is great tasha!

Post a Comment